Why doesn't Firefox accept the signature for the Norton Vault and how can I remedy this.
I keep all of my info on important sites in my Norton Vault, But your newest Firefox disables it saying "signature not verified". How do I resolve this?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.8.20082
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
First let's do this. Find the Norton icon on the task bar. Right click and select Get Support, and follow the prompts.
2) Download the current full installers for your Norton programs and save them.
After rebooting the computer, run a registry scanner. Then run the installers.