Updated my plug - ins and now videos don't work. Mozilla said I had to so now I am stuck.
Firefox would not open videos saying plugins were out of date. I have updated them but now no videos play in firefox on CNN's site.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.8.20082
- Avaya Web Collaboration Audio Video Plugin
- Avaya Aura Conferencing Collaboration Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- VBrick (tm) Video Player Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
It seems that you have two different Flash plugins. Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0 Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
First, grab the Adobe uninstaller from here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html
Then download the latest Flash Plugin version from here: Select the Windows > Plugin-based browsers - the EXE version. https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html
Run the Flash uninstaller program, then reboot your PC. Then install the Plugin version of Flash. So you'll have a clean installation of Flash for Firefox.