How can I fix this?
only when I'm playing Farmville 2 (FV2)
my flash plug-in uses 97% of my 'physical memory' and crashes my game.
I have 4gigs of RAM. I've checked for viruses,worms,etc. That's not the problem. I get updates regularly. I have to keep my task manager open all the time to monitor the climb from 29% - to 97%+ of my physical memory.
Everything else runs fine - videos, streaming, YouTube, movies.... but my FV2 always crashes when it climbs up that high (of course). What to do to fix this?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.7.20033
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
- Unity Player 4.3.5f1
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
Hi Astutekitty , I understand that you are seeing the game crash in Firefox. Can you please submit the crash reports if there are any?
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox address bar and press Enter. A Submitted Crash Reports list will appear, similar to the one shown below.
- Copy the 5 most recent Report IDs that start with bp- and then go back to your forum question and paste those IDs into the "Post a Reply" box.
Note: If a recent Report ID does not start with bp- click on it to submit the report.
(Please don't take a screenshot of your crashes, just copy and paste the IDs. The below image is just an example of what your Firefox screen should look like.)
Thank you for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.