Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
I amhaving trouble loading firefox, it says interuppted
Firefox wont work, I have uninstalled, closed down restarted and still cannot get a connection? if I open internet explorer I can connect to the internet its just firefox? Is it to do with cookies etc
Help would be appreciated
All Replies (1)
Hi salesharefield, Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear about the connection and the delay. If you have not already figured this out try the following: Change the internet settings in Firefox to "No Proxy" or "Automatically Detect" in the network settings: Advanced panel - Accessibility, browsing, network, updates, and other advanced settings in Firefox
Second you can try a FIrefox refresh if you had a previous installation of Firefox, the profile might still be there:
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!