bow to enable cookies
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Mobile; rv:38.0) Gecko/38.0 Firefox/38.0
To enable or disable cookies:
- Open Firefox for Android.
- Tap the menu button (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) .
- Tap Settings (you may need to tap More first)
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Cookies and select one of the following settings:
-Enabled: allows all types of cookies. -Enabled, excluding 3rd party: allows cookies from sites you visit. This doesn't allow cookies from third parties, which can be sold to advertisers. -Disabled: prevents all types of cookies from being stored on your device.
Let me know the outcome.
Okulungisiwe ngu Michael Buluma