Firefox crashes on Startup, even IE doesn't want to start up
Hey I wanted to submit the crash report but in the crash report there is only an ID no info. I looked on several forums and wikis but can't find an answer. My Firefox just keeps crashing bevor it is even started correctly. IE is the same and in a sec I will try Chrome or Opera, but I'm very sceptic that it'll work.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- On the keyboard, press [Windows] + [R]. This should bring up a Run window that contains a text field.
- In that text field, type %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
- From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID with bp- into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!