Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
I recently updated my firefox and now I get what can be described as a bleed over. ex: boxes and sentences/words will have a shaded bar along side same.
Tool bars, sentences, any box, even as I type this sentence there is a shaded bar going out to the side. The words Mozilla support, the bar above the pick a product, even the blue lines of the details box a shaded bar off to the side. Basically everything I bring up games etc. I see the shadow
All Replies (1)
The shadows and bleeding sound like a graphics issue, however can you please make sure that the painting web developer tool is not turned on?
To test if its graphics:
Else: Try disabling graphics hardware acceleration. Since this feature was added to Firefox, it has gradually improved, but there still are a few glitches.
You might need to restart Firefox in order for this to take effect, so save all work first (e.g., mail you are composing, online documents you're editing, etc.).
Then perform these steps:
- Open Firefox Options window (Preferences on Mac or Linux) as follows:
- In Firefox 29.0 and above, click the menu button and select Options for Windows or Preferences on Mac or Linux.
- In Firefox 28.0 and previous versions, click the orange Firefox button at the top left, then select the "Options" button, or, if there is no Firefox button at the top, go to Tools > Options.
- In the Firefox Options (or Preferences) window, click the Advanced tab, then select General.
- In the settings list, you should find the Use hardware acceleration when available checkbox. Uncheck this checkbox.
- Now, restart Firefox and see if the problems persist.
Additionally, please check for updates for your graphics driver by following the steps mentioned in the following Knowledge base articles:
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!