Netflix no longer plays audio.
I've been troubleshooting this for hours. Netflix no longer plays audio. It tells me that firefox does not support the DRM software. I thought the whole point of the recent update was to make firefox work with drm. Other browsers work fine, only firefox has the problem. Silverlight is up to date. I have tried disabling drm content in setings/content but I see no change. help please.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Bio3D Net 12.0
- ChemDraw Pro Plugin 12.0
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
Likewise, and the DRM update was in version 38. It looks like you are on beta, have you updated to the latest release this week, and are you still seeing this error after reloading the page and clearing the cache?
5.1.40416.0 is the latest version as well. Please make sure that there are also no any impending updates to your operating system.