I want to speak to a human being!
I want to scream! I can't login because my password isn't recognized. I can't get you to send me an email with a reset. I've gone around and around in a maze of dead ends trying to find a way to speak with a human. What is it about "Contact us" that is so goddamned difficult? I just converted all of my tabs and favorites over from Chrome and I'm regretting it already.
Edited by a moderator due to language. See the Rules & Guidelines .
Okulungisiwe ngu the-edmeister
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Version 126.96.36.199
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Please provide more information about your problem. Where are you trying to log into? Since you were able to log in to Mozilla Support to post your question, I'm not sure what website you're referring to.
Okulungisiwe ngu tjohnson