Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
how to add as a new tab menu context item (delete all bookmarks in a folder)
I have searched add-ons and cannot find anything to help me automate this very frequent task. I regularly need to delete ALL or most of bookmarks in a folder.
1) click on folder stored on my bookmark toolbar
2) right click and select delete
3) move to next bookmark and right click and select delete until finished. often 7-10 bookmarks.
My desired workflow
1) click on folder stored in my bookmark toolbar
2) right click and select a new bookmark context menu option delete all bookmarks
Is this possible?
and if so, how do I learn how to add this item.
I have the add-on Menu Wizard installed.
Okulungisiwe ngu jendrew
All Replies (1)
I don't know any way to do it with a menu... but if you use the Library dialog, you will find selection to be similar to OS file dialogs. For example, you can Command+click each bookmark you want to delete and then press the Delete key (or use the menu) to delete them all at once. Or if you want to clear everything in a folder, click the first one in the folder and Shift+click the last one.
To open the Library dialog, either:
- Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks