Hello. So is their a FREE product, that will BLOCK yahoomail- from allowing REpeat SPam from a sender?
I am getting about 40 spam emails daily. 90% of those, come from the same sender(s). Of course, after many queries to mother yahoo- they never reply. Seems like NO OTHER web based email/has this problem,,this is- once I delete a spam/ that sender is FOREVER blocked from re-sending me any email...not the case in yahoomail. My opinion, is that yahoo thinks they will somehow make $ from the spam senders.
Thanks for the help, if a FREE product will BLOCK a REpeat spam sender, once they appear ONE time in my SPAM folder.
note. I use the library and also had a Dell a long while- makes zero difference. had this problem since way before the Dell when I solely used the library computers then.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
This is not a Firefox issue. The issue is with the e-mail provider.
Some e-providers have the option to sort incoming mail. Ask support.
Okulungisiwe ngu James