Whenever downloading files is completed , how to make that tab close automatically
Whenever a file is downloaded , i can see it in downloads folder , but it is opening a new tab for downloading files and once it is finished downloading , the tab is not getting closed automatically, is there a away to make tab close after its completed downloading files
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Its possible to close the download manager when done: In order to change your Firefox Configuration please do the following steps :
- In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter. The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear.
- Click I'll be careful, I promise! to continue to the about:config page.
- browser.download.manager.closeWhenDone double click and it should be set to true.
However I cannot find an add on that does this.