Youtube lagging every few seconds
The audio continues to play but the video stops. I've tried everything from Malwarebytes, disabling hardware acceleration and using the about:config.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Office Live Update v1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
- Unity Player 4.3.5f1
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Please also note that html5 may need to be enabled to view some videos on youtube https://www.youtube.com/html5
Please tell us if this helped!
Still lags on Youtube!
Please check the speed of your service provider, it might be easy to tell if you lower the quality of the video in youtube first.
download speed is 22.3 Mbps and upload is9.36Mps
Could you check whether you are using the built-in "HTML5" video player or Flash? Generally speaking, you can distinguish them by right-clicking the player.
There is an add-on which allows you to force one player or the other on YouTube and it might be worth experimenting to see which one works better/worse: