How can I quickly toggle page colors if I update from 36.0.4?
In 36.0.4, I use an add-on that's on my toolbar to toggle page colors between the page colors and my personal default colors. This is something I do very frequently. When I updated to version 37.0.1 or 2, I can't use this anymore and can't find an add-on that works. This is important enough to me to stay with 36.0.4.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- LastPass Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
The pref that controls this setting used to be a Boolean, but is now an Integer as you can see in Options/Preferences.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Colors
Override the colors specified by the page with my selections above:
0:Only with High Contrast themes; 1:Never; 2:Always
Extensions would need an update to continue to work.
You could look at the PrefBar extension and create a button to toggle document colors. Some discussion here:
Okulungisiwe ngu cor-el
What is the PrefBar extension?
PrefBar is a toolbar with the PrefBar items (buttons, check boxes, menu lists) or a toolbar button that opens a drop list You can create your own buttons or post a request in the above mentioned mozillaZine thread.