Everytime I go to youtube or perezhilton.com my firefox stalls and shows the spinning wheel. I end up having to close firefox by forcing it to quit by going to finder. I am using a mac. I have tried re-installing firefox and updating adobe. The firefox still crashes even when in safe mode.
Report ID: bp-279e36f3-c9a1-4d3a-9692-81c0c2150427
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 202
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
The crash report flagged these programs;
Process Type plugin Shockwave Flash Version:126.96.36.199
libsystem_kernel.dylib = ? Word for Mac
libdispatch.dylib = ? Word for Mac
libsystem_c.dylib = ? Word for Mac
For some time now, a lot of Mac’s with Microsoft programs have been crashing. Check with Microsoft / Mac support sites.
If you have problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions then check this:
- see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also: