Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
My speakers stopped working while using firefox. they work for everything else on the computer.
I have JBL speakers for my computer. i did something and now they wont work when i am on any page in firefox. they work for the computer, internet explorer. ? i updated mozilla firefox - but the problem is still there. not sure how to fix it. Liz
interesting my adobe flash was muted - - and now it works. ?? SO ITS FIXED.. THANK YOU !Funda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 👍 0
All Replies (5)
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!
Hi Mark unfortunately i already tried that prior to writing the post. it just seems odd that it only has a problem with firefox.. so i know it has something to do with the settings or i disabled something i shouldnt have etc. i guess i can uninstall and reinstall ???
1. Click on the speaker icon in the Windows taskbar. 2. Click "Mixer". 3. In the Volume Mixer, make sure that Firefox isn't muted.
- ( its not muted
interesting my adobe flash was muted - - and now it works. ?? SO ITS FIXED.. THANK YOU !