Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Every time I try opening FF Settings, or try saving images, I'm getting Windows crash dialog window that says that FF crashed and will be closed.
Also same thing happens when I'm in the Safe mode and even Windows safe mode and browser safe mode at the same time.
I can't find any reports for today, but I found a report that is the possible date of when this problem started.
All Replies (3)
The crash report says that your flash plugin caused the crash. This issue may be resolved by performing the steps in these Knowledge Base articles:
Please tell us if this helped!
Adobe flash works properly and updatated.No indication of viruses. Problem stil exist on the mew downloaded Firefox.
Some problems with Flash can be resolved by disabling hardware acceleration in your Flash Player settings. (See this article for more information on using the Flash plugin in Firefox).
To disable hardware acceleration in Flash Player:
- Go to this Adobe Flash Player Help page.
- Right-click on the Flash Player logo on that page.
- Click on Settings in the context menu. The Adobe Flash Player Settings screen will open.
- Click on the icon at the bottom-left of the Adobe Flash Player Settings window to open the Display panel.
- Remove the check mark from Enable hardware acceleration.
- Click Close to close the Adobe Flash Player Settings Window.
- Restart Firefox.
This Flash Player Help - Display Settings page has more information on Flash Player hardware acceleration, if you're interested.
Does this solve the problem? Let us know.