How do I fix the session restore problem? I frequently encounter this issue.
I am always using firefox with many tabs and when closing firefox I leave them opened. Recently when I re-open firefox I get session restore window and everything is gone. But restore doesn't work as it should be and I am running my computer at an early date to get back my firefox again. I would be glad if you could help me on this issue.
duplicate thread. continue at /questions/1058105
Okulungisiwe ngu Moses
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Google Update
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Unity Player 4.6.2f1
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Use "Firefox > Exit" (Windows: Firefox/File > Exit; Mac: Firefox > Quit Firefox; Linux: Firefox/File > Quit) to close Firefox if you are currently doing that by clicking the close X on the Firefox title bar.
In case you use "Clear history when Firefox closes":
- do not clear the Browsing History
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history": [X] "Clear history when Firefox closes" > Settings
Note that clearing "Site Preferences" clears all exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, software installation, passwords, and other website specific data.
Thank you for your interest. I used to close firefox already in that way and also I've already configured history settings as you said. I think my promblem is more complicated. And I set browser.sessionstore prefs its default values. Although I uninstall and reinstall the firefox many times same thing is happening again. Could you help me in any other way? Thank you.