where can I find what the latest version of Firefox is?
I just want to know what the latest version of Firefox is. I'm not asking where I can download the latest version. In the past when I've gone to Firefox help and "About Firefox" It said I had the latest version when in fact I didn't. So I just want to know where I can go to find out what the latest version is. When I Google "What is the latest version of Firefox" it only tells me where to go for the download but not what the latest version is.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.13
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.18
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_45 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
You can check here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/releases/
As of today 37.0.1 is the current stable release.
You mean this?
Mozilla Firefox Web Browser — Mozilla Firefox Release Notes — Mozilla https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/releases/
Make sure you bookmark it in your Mozilla Folder
Yep, that always includes all the stable releases.
Just want to say "Thanks!" for the fast reply, it was most helpful.
Thanks again to Sir.Mayo and mrbunnylamakins.
You can find the full version of the current current Firefox release (37.0.1) in all languages and all operating systems here:
If you hover a link then you can see its version number.
See also the Release Notes of the latest version:
Just want to say "Thanks!" for the fast reply, it was most helpful. Thanks again to Sir.Mayo and mrbunnylamakins. dycon
I am glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. If you haven't already, please select the answer that solves the problem. This will help other users with similar problems find the solution more easily.
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support.