Can't restore a previous session, after 2nd session has been closed. Please help!
I have had a tons of tabs open in two windows with very important information. Husband was using computer this morning and I am not able to restore them. He closed one window, so now "Restore Previous Session" is unavailable and "Open Last Closed Window", opens the lullaby for kids from the previous session (just one tab). Is there a way to get my original session? Please someone say yes..
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.07
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- CIG Download
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- zoom.us launcher plugin version 1.0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
If you accidentally closed the tabs there is one way to recover the website or pages you visit. Just hold CTRL+H on your keyboard and look for its date and find the website you visited.
CTRL+H is a keyboard hot key to access the history pane.
I hope this helps.