had to close firefox to fix printer issue- now can't retrieve project i was working on- can u help me?
It all started when I wanted to print a recipe for dinner from my laptop to our lexmark wireless printer. i was able to print it but it was faint b/c "low on black ink'" was the reason ... new ink cartridge was installed - but "low on black ink" popped up. So hubby put in new ink cartridge but "low on black ink" showed up again. he restarted/cleaned the printer. still same message. he called lexmark "customer service" and hubby followed their directions for 4 hours. then i was told to quit firefox - i had many pages open b/c of our home remodel project so that i could show our contractor what i wanted. i was in the final stages of putting links in a folder when i was told to quit firefox. how do i retrieve those links. there's no history to restore.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Sorry, but without browsing history your cache won't have those webpages saved and the session restore feature data will be empty, too.