how do i completely disable your autocomplete dropdown box in the search bar.
We have chosen your software for the new ski resort we are building. However, we are having constant problems with the new version 36.0.1. Our system requires we be able to cut and or past info into the Search Box. The new features drive our people crazy. It takes as many as a dozen clicks simply to get the cursor to settle on a location because the box keeps trying to autocomplete. We need to completely disable the autocomplete drop-down option. Once click anywhere in the field should result in being able to place text there, not click after click until you finally catch the system off guard. Any suggestions or do we simply go with the competition?
edited email address from public as per Forum rules and guidelines
Okulungisiwe ngu James
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1686
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Sorry for the inconvenience you faced.
You can go back to the old search by: Type about:config into the address bar, press Enter, accept the warning, then scroll down to browser.search.showOneOffButtons and double click to change 'Value' to False.
Hope that helps.