How can I turn off or disable/remove firefox 36 so that my browser only uses adobe flash?
When I'm completing online training for my airline work, I get a warning from their site detecting that it is running firefox 36 instead of adobe flash and I can't proceed to launch the window which will work just fine outside of firefox. Is there a way I can disable firefox 36 so that it doesn't use the mozilla version but only uses adobe flash player to launch the app?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.40.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
I think it would be easiest to load your training in Internet Explorer instead of Firefox. You don't need to remove Firefox to do that. You might need to change your default browser from Firefox to Internet Explorer. Here's how: