I want to save the "Response" details from Firefox>"Network" Tab to a text file. Please help me with procedure. thanks
My requirement is as below.
When we are working on the Firefox browser, it monitors the GET and POST operations in Network tab>Response tab.
I want to download the response information to a text file.
Please help me with procedure. thanks
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
No problem. Here are the instructions on how to save the HTTP headers to a text file using Firebug or the Web Developer tools:
- Open Tools > Web Developer Tools > Web Console
- Click on Net and make sure "Log Request and Response Bodies" are selected.
- Click on the network monitor icon and reload the page
Thanks for responding. But I want some value from the response to be captured automatically and saved in a text file.
So that I can access the value for some purpose. For E.g. A website returns a response Header as "Date" with value "Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:45:54 GMT". So I want the value of date should be captured in a txt file and saved. Is that possible?
You can also look at Live Http Headers extension.
Live HTTP Headers can save the File as a txt file. Open up Addons > Extensions and Preferences to see the Headers tab.