firefox doesn't sync however all settings seem te be good
I have three computers (all win 8.1) a use the updated versions of firefox. All three computers are connected with the same firefox account, but yet they to not sync.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- EA Battlefield Heroes Updater
- Google Update
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- PriceMeterLiveUpdate Update
- Sony Reader Application Detector Plugin
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- This plug-in enables downloading of HTML5 videos
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- Unity Player 4.6.2f1
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Type about:sync-log in the Location bar and hit Enter.
View the latest logs in a text program. You can copy and paste logs here - http://pastebin.mozilla.org/ - and then provide the URL here for us to view those logs. We might be able to identify the problem.
Also let us know what types of data is selected to be sync'd on each device. Like add-ons, Bookmarks, etc.