All my book marks dissapeard--How do I get them back ?
I have no Idea what I did wrong, but I lost all my book marks, and have no idea how to get them back. I use Fire Fox
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.13
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 220.127.116.11
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Firefox automatically creates backups of your bookmarks, which can be helpful if your bookmarks are lost or missing. To recover them, follow the instructions below.
- Click the Bookmarks button and select Show All Bookmarks.
- At the top of the Library window, click on Import and Backup and select Restore.
- Click the date of the bookmark backup you want to recover.
- In the new window that appears, click OK.
- Your bookmarks from the selected date should now be restored.
For more information, see the Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer article. For other solutions, see the Recover lost or missing Bookmarks article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
When I click restore it only gives me the ones for 2/11. How can I change the date or what ever else might restore all that I had.
Clicking on "2/11" should recover all the bookmarks you had at that time. If there's only this one date, there are no more backups (if you didn't create one on your own).
You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox profile folder.
- Places Maintenance: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/places-maintenance/