Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
URL Does Not Work in Firefox, but DOES Work in Other Browsers
The following URL does NOT work in Firefox. However, it DOES work in Internet Explorer and Google Chrome:
The main ASCAP URL works just fine. The problem seems to be confined to this link alone. Please fix; thank you!
All Replies (2)
There is a server redirect on this URL.
https://www.ascap.com/ace/ GET /ace/ HTTP/1.1 Host: www.ascap.com HTTP/1.1 302 Found Location: https://www.ascap.com/Home/ace-title-search/index.aspx
If you use a bookmark then try to navigate to the want page starting with the main (home) page.
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"