Installing and managing firefox in an enterprise environment using a third party desktop managment system (Novell ZEN)
We want to deploy Firefox in our enterprise environment and need to figure out a way to have the install run silently, no user interaction. We use Novell's ZEN to centrally manage our desktops and how we've done this with other installs is to create a response file, but I guess Firefox will not use response files. So, how would we accomplish this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- iPrint Plug-in 1.0.0 - Provides iPrint client services for Windows
- Novell iPrint Scriptable Plug-in provides functions for the iPrint Map Designer
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- VMware Remote Console Plug-in
- Novell ZENworks Remote Management Viewer and Listener Launcher
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
Security Issue: Update your Flash Player v18.104.22.1686
Also update your Firefox v35.0.1
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
Try it in beta.
Otherwise an alternative to a silent install from the commandline is -ms and check out the recommendations for deploying in an enterprise environment in MDN: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/F.../Enterprise_deployment