Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Firefox keeps crashing more frequently. So I checked to see what is wrong but I still dont know how to fix the issue. But this is what I got:
All Replies (2)
Well, there is a bug where this is being investigated it seems on the crash report, however it is not visible.
I can recommend the troubleshooting steps to help prevent more frequent crashes:
- Disable Hardware acceleration. Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
- Check that the drivers are up to date - Upgrade your graphics drivers to use hardware acceleration and WebGL
- Does it happen in Safe Mode? Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode-checks if it is an add on or hardware acceleration
- Does it happen in a new profile? Profile Manager - Create, remove, or switch Firefox profiles - checks if it is an extension or other issue
- Are you using an ad blocker? Try to disable it on the site this happens temporarily.
I hope this helps.
Your System Details shows;
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1 Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues.
Flash Player v22.214.171.1247
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html Shockwave Director v126.96.36.199 http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/