Each time I try to open a web page it says 'server not found' so I shut it and try the same page again and it opens
So for example I clicked on the Firefox help icon and it said 'server not found' I shut it down clicked on it again and it opened. This happens all the time with various different sites and pages within those sites
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.18
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
So for example I clicked on the Firefox help icon and it said 'server not found' I shut it down clicked on it again and it opened
What do you mean shut it down ? Did you close Firefox, or that window.
Load the page. After, hold down the Shift key and press Reload.
I mean I close a window, reload and it works (usually) At times I'm also getting some of the words 'Server not found' in the middle of a page that I have opened. Or to either side of that page's information.
It could be a connection problem, or something interfering with your connection (such as limited connection speed, too much traffic, ad-ware, limited resources, add-ons, or firewall configuration. is the problem only with firefox (other browsers or other programs that use the internet) ? are you connecting through wifi? do you have enough system resources? Try resetting your router. run antivirus and anti malware.