How can I unsplit my mozilla screen? I want to see only one screen at a time!
When I open mozilla only one screen shows up. Then when I open another website from my bookmarks mozilla all of the sudden split the screen into one website and then icloud. Very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.
Opening in the sidebar is the default for bookmarks that are created via a link or button on a website. You can check the properties of a bookmark via the right-click context menu in the sidebar (Ctrl+B; Command+B on Mac). In the Bookmarks Manager (Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks) you can click the More button in the Details pane at the bottom right. Make sure that "Load this bookmark in the sidebar" is not selected.