Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
I can't watch videos on Netflix only when I use Firefox
I used to be able to watch videos on netflix no problem using firefox but now when I click on a video it just takes me to a blank black screen. Everything is up to date so I don't think that's it. When I use a different browser like Chrome or IE it works fine. How do I fix this?
All Replies (2)
If you have problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions then check this:
- Flash Player v220.127.116.11 https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html
- see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also:
Note that Netflix uses Silverlight.
There has been a problem with Silverlight reported.
- bug 1109484 - Silverlight fails to run on Netflix and Amazon Instant Video with Dec 9 update
Please do not comment in bug reports