Prices for goods are showing in english pounds not $, how do I fix?
When I look at a menu or some websites for the US, it is showing pounds not $. I live in the US in NH. My coworkers see the same menu with a $ sign.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
You can check the order of the installed languages.
- Tools > Options > Content > Languages
Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Please update to the current Firefox 34 release.
- Help > About Firefox
The Firefox 23 version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates.
- It is important to update Firefox and add-ons to the latest version to get all security fixes.