Tab bar to bottom FF33.1.1
Downloaded the update to FF 33.1.1 only to find the TAB bar is now at the top rather than the bottom under my bookmarks.
Tried the solution I have used in the past... about:config / tabs / browser.tabs.onTop but the 'browser.tabs.onTop' isn't listed for me to be able to change to 'false'
In the past when I have done that the tabs revert to my favoured position but not with the new release of FF 33.1.1.
Can anyone suggest a solution ?
(I do wish that when updating Firefox would not interfere with the users previous settings or if thats too difficult for them, make it easy so you could just 'drag' all the toolbars, tabs bars etc etc into the position you want them)
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
That preference has been gone for at least 7 months now.
This extension has an option for tabs not on the top. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/classicthemerestorer/