Why have you started allowing advertising pops
In the last week whenever i use Amazon I have e-bay pop ups which prevent me searching. It does ot happen on Internet Explorer and Chrome. Much as I like your product I will switch to the Microsoft behemothif it continues.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Widdit Mozilla Plugin
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:33.0; WUID=abae17149f0ddef27e2aead26bc2f61c; WTB=18145) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
hello, you probably have adware or malware present on your system present. please perform all these steps:
- reset firefox (this will keep your bookmarks and passwords)
- afterwards go to the firefox menu ≡ > addons > extensions and in case there are still extensions listed there, disable them.
- finally run a full scan of your system with different security tools like the free version of malwarebytes and adwcleaner to make sure that adware isn't present in other places of your system as well.