How do I get the Firefox Help page to stop popping up automatically?
Firefox Help window pops up all the time. Annoying.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Unity Player 4.5.3f3
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
Hi bmaschi, Thank you for your question, does this appear on start up? Is this the Firefox tour?
In order to change your Firefox Configuration please do the following steps :
- In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter. The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear.
- Click I'll be careful, I promise! to continue to the about:config page.
- search for tour and make sure that you have the uitour set to false.
No, not the tour. No not on start up. It's the FIREFOX HELP page...
It pops up when I open certain pages (like ebay, so I get both the ebay page and the firefox help page). It continues to pop up and that one same page over and over again crowds up my menu bar.
Is this when you type in the address, or a bookmark?
If a bookmark, open it and check it's properties.
Okulungisiwe ngu FredMcD