Keep getting a "not responding" message. It's getting worse by the day. Nothing seems to work, including resetting.
The title says it all. I keep getting "not responding" message. It's getting worse. I tried resetting today with no results. I've had mozilla for years and never had this problem.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
To find the correct solution to your problem, we need some more non-personal information from you. Please do the following:
- Use ONE of these methods to open the Firefox Troubleshooting Information page:
- Click the menu button , click on help and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Type about:support into the Firefox address bar and press the enter key.
- At the top of the Troubleshooting Information page that comes up, you should see a button that says "Copy text to clipboard". Click it.
- Now, go back to your forum post, right-click in the reply box and select Paste from the context menu (or else click inside the reply box and press the Ctrl+V keys) to paste all the information you copied into the forum post.
If you need further information about the Troubleshooting information page, please read the article Use the Troubleshooting Information page to help fix Firefox issues.
Thanks in advance for your help!