What did you do to Firefox? It's unresponsive now.
Whatever you did to make Firefox unresponsive & a worthless browser. Undo it & revert to previous version that actually works. Seems that lately every time it is "improved" it gets worse than the previous version. That's been going on a while now. Do you test this software before you distribute it?????? As much as I don't care for Chrome, I may have to switch, and I really don't want to. Give me the "OLD" Firefox that actually works.
Edited by a moderator due to language. See the Rules & Guidelines .
Okulungisiwe ngu the-edmeister
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Nielsen FirefoxTracker Plug-in
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 220.127.116.11
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.1684
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Picasa plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
hello, could you go to the firefox menu ≡ > help ? > troubleshooting information, copy the contents of that page and paste them here into a reply on the forum? this might give us a clue what is going on...
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window