my mozilla open c phone turns of abruptly with almost full charge what can i do to stop this?
hi i recently got the phone i charged the phone for 8 hours and kept charging it, the phone cant keep charged and abruptly turns off without any low battery indication, im very worried about the problem, another thing is whenever i plug the phone in a laptop to get charged it shows almost ten local disks and tells me to format them and when i format them it comes as write protected. and the phone basically starts when connected to a laptop after abruptly turning of. im very worried need help urgently. Thanks
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/38.0.2125.104 Safari/537.36
This is not a webmaker problem, Change it to Firefox OS Support Forum
After reading the information provided about your issue I suggest a soft reset of the phone.
- Take the back cover of the phone off.
- Take the battery out.
- Take the SIM card and microSD card out (if applicable).
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Put the SIM card and microSD card back in (if applicable).
- Put the battery back in.
- Put the back cover back on.
- Turn the device on.
- Check if the issue you were having is still present.
Please report back to us if this solved your problem!
Hi the procedure u told me is what I do when the problem occurs usually the screen turns white and unresponsive or the phone completely shuts down and doesn't turn on at all. But this happens everyday sometimes twice a day and it gets tedious my cover is going to get lose the number of times I have to do this, so can u please give a permanent solution to the problem. thanks
Try to use the mobile, up to battery dries and full charge it.
Reset the software and test, its software issue or not
Warning: Resetting your phone will delete all data stored on the device, including apps, calendar data, email accounts, and settings.
To reset the device, follow these instructions:
- Open the Settings application.
- Tap on the Device Information button.
- Tap on the More Information button.
- Tap on the Reset phone button.
- Tap OK to reset your device.
We hope that this fixed the issue you were having. Please report back to us if this helped!
hi, I did as you told i reset-ted the factory settings but now another problem has risen, i cannot open my whatsapp accounts again i have tried both connectA2 and openwapp, loqui but they are not sending me an sms validation. this is getting very bothersome.please help. Thanks