press this add-on doesn't appear on my toolbar and doesn't work on my blog built with wordpress.org
I downloaded on my old mac few years ago this add-on 'press-this' a super nice way to post on my blog built in with wordpress.org, then when I got my new laptop, i have tried the same and it s not working. previously there was on a tool bar the icon appearing, and i only needed on click to post things. now i cannot use it as i did in the part, there is an icon, but it takes me back to wp.com which i don't use, I have a blog as a page in my website with wordpress.com and firefox doesn't allow me to use this tool any help out there?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.04
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
See this search for Press This.
It's a bookmarklet, as explained here. http://codex.wordpress.org/Press_This