i was hacked and they screwed up my reply address how do i resolve this?
I was hacked back in June and they wiped out my contact list ( which I had printed out previously) The problem is that they put in a reply address that is very similar to mine by slightly different. How do I delete the false reply e-mail?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.0.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.9
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
How is that related to Firefox? Firefox doesn't do email, it's strictly a web browser.
If you are using Firefox to access your mail, you are using "web-mail". You need to seek support from your service provider or a forum for that service.
If your problem is with Mozilla Thunderbird, please Tag this thread as being for Thunderbird in the right-hand column of this page. This question currently is in the Firefox queue for answers.
Use these steps to remove saved (form) data from a drop-down list:
- click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop-down list
- highlight an entry in the drop-down list with the mouse or cursor Down key
do not click the mouse or press the Enter key
- press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to delete the highlighted entry