It was suggested that I use Firefox, but I don't have an account. Help! How do I get a login and password?
How do I create an account with Firefox in order to have access to the tutorials? I didn't see anything about being a first-time user and being ask to create an account.
Sincerely, Walter Studencki
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Classic Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Netscape and Mozilla
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) SearchToolbar/1.2
What Firefox version are you running?
- Help > About Firefox
Note that you likely have a corrupted user agent that identifies you as Firefox 3.5.6 You can reset all general.useragent prefs on the about:config page.
If you do not keep changes after a restart or otherwise have problems with preferences, see:
What tutorials are you talking about?