Flash Player freezes after FF 31 update.
Thanks to your constant updates for FF, Flash Player no longer works without freezing in a matter of seconds. None of your suggestions on support website have helped. Problem is FF, not Adobe. Flash Player works just fine with Chrome. Your incessant updates to FF do more harm than good.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
You currently run the Firefox beta version.
Did this also happen with the Firefox 31 release?
You can check for problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions and try this:
- check for updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
I have already tried all your suggestions before posting to this site. Mozilla needs to fix their problems before they dump them on users.
I have this problem too..ready to dump FF for good and I swear I do not want to. but I cannot stand ti any more It does not matter which version of either. flash just does not run well on FF. it crashes and freezes all the time. I have tried every suggestion listed on any FF forum. I have to use Chrome to watch videos. why can't someone at FF acknowledge this problem and just FIX IT?
Okulungisiwe ngu barcann