Can't you get more more training for your systems designers?
Your systems designers seem to have worked hard in getting customers furious. First, they make the default a new problem not easy to turn off. Then, they make finding help difficult to figure. Then, they want the very displeased customer with lots of other things to do to sit around waiting for a response.
I predict that this product will bomb in six months until there are dramatic improvements in customer consideration. I saw the other questions being posed. Wow! There's a lot of anger there, and it's not fair to shove it onto volunteers, especially when Mozilla has contracted out technical service to another company in a foreign country.
Please get back to me by Email with a simple answer of whether or not you can fix this absurd situation or not or how, while I check solutions other than spending a lot of time shutting off Mozilla ads.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Mozilla offers free support for Firefox through this site. Paid customer support services from third parties are available in Google results, but those are neither sponsored nor endorsed by Mozilla.
Could you be more specific about the problem? Where are the ads you mentioned?
locking as a duplicate of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1015149