Steps to delete Firefox's Plugins.Easy!
Some people asks How to delete Add-ons from Firefox.Now, i found a easy solution. Follow the steps :
1. Go to Menu > Add-ons, 2. Press Modules 3. Select the plugin/module you want to delete and choose More 4. There you will see some info about the plugin/module.Look at Folder/File (there you will see a .dll file). 5. Go to Start,and write the .dll's name (on Search programs and files) and delete it.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Unity Player 4.5.2f1
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
you can also type about:plugins into the address bar, this will show you the exact path to the plugin's .dll files.
Note that Firefox scans the registry to find plugins.
One last thing. Some plugins may be used by other processes that would be corrupted if needed files are gone. Might be best just to disable them.
One I deleted a program that mal-ware was using. Only to discover it was a critical Windows program. $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $