How to stop firefox from blocking every website
Hi, Every time I go to a website a little drop down menu comes with firefox has stopped this going to another website and there is an allow button. I wish to turn this off. Please can you help me
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- npsitesafety (Official)
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Please provide a screenshot of that.
It is best to use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot and make sure that you do not exceed a maximum file size of 1 MB.
Then use the Browse .... button below the Post a Reply text box to upload the screenshot.
I have the same problem. It further irritates me that Firefox updates itself without my permission and changes operation with no explanation. It has been years since I had a version of Firefox that functioned properly. I would like to find once version that works and not update it again.