Will it support VPN connection to RSA secure ID VIA CISCO ANYCONNECT ?
I have to work on VPN connection with the RSA Secure ID with cisco anyconnect. For this very purpose I downloaded MOZILLA firefox 3.6.an old version. This version does not support many new features and I am asked to upgrade in almost all mail inboxes. What should I do?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28
Not use an old version like that, for a start.
Have you checked with Cisco support about browser version compatibility? Or viewed the Release Notes for the version of that program version?