1. Notebook creation does not work. When entering notebook and pressing create nothing happens. 2. Plus button on note creation screen does nothing. Text field is inactive. 3. Application is not localized for russian.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Mobile; OPENC; rv:28.0) Gecko/28.0 Firefox/28.0
Thank you for contacting Mozilla. I understand that you are having problems with the notebook app. In order to better understand and investigate on the issue that you are encountering, please reply to this message with the following information:
- What is the model of your phone? (ZTE Open, LG Fireweb or Alcatel OneTouch Fire)
- What is the OS version found in the Device Information page? Please visit this link if you need help finding the Build ID of your phone.
- Please provide the exact steps to reproduce the issue you are encountering.
- Who is your current cell phone carrier?
- How often do you encounter this issue?
Please be sure to include as much detail as possible, including any websites that may exhibit this issue, and any error messages that you may be receiving, exactly as they appear. This will ensure that we will have all the information needed to investigate into this. Thank you for your help and we look forward to hearing from you!
Okulungisiwe ngu Andrew
Is this the app you are referring to? https://marketplace.firefox.com/app/notebook
Third party apps are not something we can really do about here. You'll need to contact the developer; there is a support email button at the bottom of the app information where you can get in touch with them.
1. ZTE Open C 2. 18.104.22.168, build id is 20140523093151 3. This is "Notes" application on my home screen, preinstalled. When pressing + sign nothing happens.
No, it's not. Notebook application from marketplace is different.
HI akamit, It is possible to reinstall the app https://marketplace.firefox.com/app/notesplus?src=search but keep in mind that this will loose all the current notes that may be stored in the application.
- Hold the screen with a long tap over the app
- When the red x appear tap it
- Restart the phone
- Download https://marketplace.firefox.com/app/notesplus?src=search from the marketplace or connect the device to the about:app-manager page.
Please post back with the results, we are happy to help!
I had the same problem on my ZTE Open C (running Firefox 1.3).
When I tested the app on the first day, everything worked, and I deleted the default notebook, if I remember correctly.
Some days later, I wanted to use the app seriously, but it wasn’t possible to create new notebooks (after adding a new notebook, it didn’t appear in the list). I couldn’t add a note, no matter what I tried.
I uninstalled the app, and installed it again from the Marketplace. Now everything works again (however, I don’t dare to delete the default notebook, although I’m not sure if this was related to the issue).
It’s this app (it was pre-installed): https://marketplace.firefox.com/app/notes
Okulungisiwe ngu keal
It should be on the zte build. I attached a photo trying out the app by clicking on that black plus sign.
If this does not show up I would contact the developer of that app. on the page link.