Google Sheets - using + or * signs don't move the cursor, so previous cell address is overwritten in the formula
[Added an attachment to simplify the explanation] Suppose that I want to write the formula A1+A2 (or A1*A2). If I click A1 and then use the '+' sign. The sign it appears …
[Added an attachment to simplify the explanation]
Suppose that I want to write the formula A1+A2 (or A1*A2). If I click A1 and then use the '+' sign. The sign it appears right after the cursor, so the cursor it's now between the A1 and the '+' sign, and the A1 text in the formula remains -I would say- selected as if nothing was written. So whatever I write or click afterwards overwrites the A1 cell reference making it impossible to write a formula.
I'm in Win10 with Firefox v69.0, both latest versions in English with a Spanish Intl. keyboard and layout. Checked in a couple of spreadsheets including a blank one.
Things that I have already tried:
- Disabled all add-ons on all tests
- Tried doing the same on Chrome, Opera, Edge (edgeHTML), Safari and FF for Mac. Only happens in FF both Mac and Win.
- It only happens when the previous cell was introduced using the mouse or the arrow keys, not if it was written.
- Only happens when using the '+' (or '*') from the regular keyboard, not the one from the numerical keypad.
- Switched to Spanish Windows and Firefox. Doesn't work either.
- Tested old Firefox versions, including, ESR.
- Changed the keyboard layout. With some of them it works (US, UK, US_Intl, FR, PL programmers) and with others doesn't (ES, DE, IT, FI and serbian). Moreover, few of them (FR and FI) works for one sign (+ or *) but not for the other.
Any ideas? Thanks
Firefox stops working when trying to upload photos to online printing - also when trying to check options in firefox itself
Problem started yesterday afternoon when trying to upload photos to Walgreens.com for printing. Kept getting message "Firefox has stopped working. A problem is preventi…
Problem started yesterday afternoon when trying to upload photos to Walgreens.com for printing. Kept getting message "Firefox has stopped working. A problem is preventing the program from working correctly. Windows will close the program...." Tried uploading using Chrome & no problems at all. Problem continued today -- also getting the same error message in firefox options/add-ons/security, etc. Have restarted computer, refreshed firefox, ran in safe mode -- same thing happens. Bitdefender security is up-to-date Checked Mozilla Crash Reporter -- NOTHING shows for yesterday or today.
Bitdefender does show this info at approx. same timeframe as some of the crashes (although it only shows 3 instances & firefox crashed many more times than that) -- Potentially malicious application blocked 2 hours ago
Feature: Advanced Threat Defense
Application rundll32.exe has been detected as potentially malicious and was blocked. Application path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rundll32.exe Command line parameters: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Rundll32.exe "C:\Users\Jan\AppData\Local\Conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll",DllRu