Youtube videos constantly stutter after using the seek bar

Hi all, Despite all my searching, I have not been able to find a solution to this issue that works for me. When I start watching a youtube video, it plays fine, zero inte… (閱讀更多)

Hi all,

Despite all my searching, I have not been able to find a solution to this issue that works for me. When I start watching a youtube video, it plays fine, zero interruptions. However the moment I touch the seek bar, pause the video for a moment, anything that interrupts the playback, I cannot watch more than 2 seconds of video before it will pause as if buffering for a few seconds, play again for a few seconds, pause again etc etc. over and over and over, making it impossible to watch any video at that point. Refreshing the page will fix it, but if I have to use the seek bar to get back to where I was, then the exact same issue will re-occur.

There is zero issue with playback on other browsers, such as chrome or edge.

I have tried enabling/disabling hardware acceleration, various codecs, user agents, refreshed firefox, started it in troubleshooting mode etc, nothing has helped.

Wixted 於 6 天前 詢問

Wixted 最近回覆 於 5 天前

Autofocus on address bar

When opening a new container tab from another container tab through tab right click menu, address bar doesn't get auto focus. I am using "Firefox Multi-Account Containers… (閱讀更多)

When opening a new container tab from another container tab through tab right click menu, address bar doesn't get auto focus. I am using "Firefox Multi-Account Containers" extension.

Gaurav 於 5 天前 詢問

Wrong Timezone in Firefox Browser

Hi there, I've searched and tried all the solutions I could find, but my FF browser still shows my timezone as Central, which is two hours ahead of my timezone, Pacific. … (閱讀更多)

Hi there,

I've searched and tried all the solutions I could find, but my FF browser still shows my timezone as Central, which is two hours ahead of my timezone, Pacific. MS Edge displays correctly, it's just FF that has the issue. There are a couple of add-ins that say they can update the timezone in FF, but not sure if I should use them (not trusted).

I verified that privacy.resistFingerprinting is set on false. Also, my control panel timezone is correct and set as Pacific, but just to see if it would correct it, I changed it and did a restart, changed it again and did a restart, and FF is still displaying Central time.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Jim

jm24670 於 6 天前 詢問

jm24670 最近回覆 於 5 天前

Copy and pasting articles and images

I am no longer able to copy and paste an article in its original format. I no longer can copy and paste any image, including copying and pasting screenshots, without the… (閱讀更多)

I am no longer able to copy and paste an article in its original format. I no longer can copy and paste any image, including copying and pasting screenshots, without them going into attachments. I know this is not a google issue because my wife uses chrome-which I do not like-and I can copy and paste articles and images accurately on chrome. I do not wish to use chrome, or upgrade to windows 11. I have tried refreshing firefox, uninstalling and re-installing to default settings, and nothing works to restore this ability to me in firefox.

lgloster 於 5 天前 詢問

lgloster 最近回覆 於 5 天前

Are proxy whitelist rules ignored in add-ons

Are Firefox add-ons (uBlock etc.) ignoring proxy whitelisting when they automaticaly updates filter rules? Observed behavior (example) - using proxy in Firefox with white… (閱讀更多)

Are Firefox add-ons (uBlock etc.) ignoring proxy whitelisting when they automaticaly updates filter rules? Observed behavior (example) - using proxy in Firefox with whitelisted easylist.to (network.proxy.no_proxies_on), proxy control panel still shows comunication to easylist.to. Is this somehow on me, or is it a bug?

barta2 於 6 天前 詢問

barta2 最近回覆 於 5 天前

F-Secure

I have F-secure on my PC and last few days it has not worked. I contacted F-Secure who told me to unistall extension which I did, then reinstall and extension will be add… (閱讀更多)

I have F-secure on my PC and last few days it has not worked. I contacted F-Secure who told me to unistall extension which I did, then reinstall and extension will be added, but just gives me blank page???

mishaming 於 4 天前 詢問

Just an observation: Pocket politics obviously tilts left and can be abrasive to some. Is it worth it to lose some customers?

Be interesting but be neutral. These left leaning political messages speak to the Mozilla's orientation: REALLY?? If it's not obvious I suggest you hire a sociologist to … (閱讀更多)

Be interesting but be neutral. These left leaning political messages speak to the Mozilla's orientation: REALLY?? If it's not obvious I suggest you hire a sociologist to explain...

Spacetransient 於 4 天前 詢問

Copy link in context menu works intermittently

When I select the "Copy link" option in the context menu on any webpage, it is about a 70% chance that the link is actually copied to the clipboard. The other 30% of the … (閱讀更多)

When I select the "Copy link" option in the context menu on any webpage, it is about a 70% chance that the link is actually copied to the clipboard. The other 30% of the time, the clipboard retains its previous content. This problem has been occurring for about 6 months, through multiple Firefox upgrades.

My sense is that the problem occurs on tabs that have been open a long time. I don't think it matters which website I attempt to test.

I can repeat this problem right now. I can copy every link on this page. However, in another window I have open, which has been open for a long time, I cannot copy any link on that page.

Any ideas how to fix this problem?

Sondra Kinsey 於 4 天前 詢問

Firefox uses too much data

I played same Youtube video on Firefox and on Edge and Firefox uses way more data(I/O write bytes) I/O writes and I/O Read bytes than Edge. I added the screenshot. pm: I … (閱讀更多)

I played same Youtube video on Firefox and on Edge and Firefox uses way more data(I/O write bytes) I/O writes and I/O Read bytes than Edge. I added the screenshot.

pm: I ran Firefox in Safe mode and with Sessionstore disabled . Some say it is because of History, but I dont want to delete it.

DigDeep 於 5 天前 詢問

DigDeep 最近回覆 於 4 天前

Firefox Container

Hi, I have Firefox installed running under Windows 10. I have a number of extensions installed including Firefox Containers. I have had to change my router. When I res… (閱讀更多)

Hi, I have Firefox installed running under Windows 10. I have a number of extensions installed including Firefox Containers. I have had to change my router. When I restart my system with the new router connected to the internet and open Firefox I find that I cannot open any websites assigned to personal containers.

I switched back to my old router and everything works ok - I can open all sites including those assigned to containers.

When I switch back to usuing my new router however I again find I cannot access sites assigned to containers - error message is “Secure Connection Failed”.

I’ve removed the Firefox container extension.

Using my old router I can connect to all websites in the normal expected manner - none show they are assigned to Containers.

Using my new router however I still find that having opened Firefox I cannot access any website previously assigned to a Container. If I use another browser (Edge), trying to open a website previously assigned to a Firefox Container simply opens my router home page.

It would appear therefore that despite having removed the Firefox Container extension, when I boot up and connect to the internet via my new router there is still information stored somewhere on my system which is preventing my accessing websites previously assigned to containers.

How do I remove all necessary information from my system so that I can access all websites?

Thanks for your help

Anon 於 4 天前 詢問

Lost ONLY browser connection on wifi source laptop although windows test states it is fine.

2 laptops were syned to your browser , this one is windows 8 and uses a ethernet cable the other one is on wifi and windows 11 which all of a sudden is not responding to … (閱讀更多)

2 laptops were syned to your browser , this one is windows 8 and uses a ethernet cable the other one is on wifi and windows 11 which all of a sudden is not responding to load the websites although after running on it prefectly until this morning, the windows troubleshooter shows the wifi signal is connected and fine, please check and advise.

sbootech 於 4 天前 詢問

bookmarks and upgrades

- You updated and took my bookmarks away (something I needed and used all the time. How can you do that? Really? - also every time I go on line I get another stupid sign… (閱讀更多)

- You updated and took my bookmarks away (something I needed and used all the time. How can you do that? Really? - also every time I go on line I get another stupid sign at the top right telling me to update again. I'm being pestered to do something that screwed me over. - I’ve tried the (old firefox date folder, thing) and it didn’t work. (so please don't suggest that) - I have to go looking for what bookmarks I have left (no more drop-down menu with all of them right there where over the years I've organized them)

I used to like this program, a lot. If I can’t get my Book marks back I’m done with FireFox. What the hell were you thinking?

glynnsimmons 於 4 天前 詢問

Firefox cookie protection working?

I'm using the latest Firefox 101.0.1 (64-bit) in Windows 10 21H2 (64-bit). I've got Enhanced Tracking Protection set to Strict so the new Total Cookie Protection should b… (閱讀更多)

I'm using the latest Firefox 101.0.1 (64-bit) in Windows 10 21H2 (64-bit). I've got Enhanced Tracking Protection set to Strict so the new Total Cookie Protection should be working. To test this I went to https://www.grc.com/cookies/forensics.htm but it shows that 3rd party cookies aren't being isolated. Is this a Firefox issue or is this a problem with the website? Is there another website or way to test the new Firefox Total Cookie Protection?

Rockin' Jerry 於 4 天前 詢問

Reinstalled Firefox and got new monitor. Now webpages don't load properly.

I had issues with Firefox and reinstalled it. My monitor was cracked so bought a new monitor. Now web pages don't load properly. If on a message board or looking at email… (閱讀更多)

I had issues with Firefox and reinstalled it. My monitor was cracked so bought a new monitor. Now web pages don't load properly. If on a message board or looking at emails, lines separating each post or email are missing. This happens throughout the web. separating lines, boxes are missing. It's like 90% of the page loads and then some parts don't. I've tried all the troubleshooting answers from Mozilla. Nothing works. Never had this issue for years of using Firefox. All of a sudden, web pages all look different. It can't be the monitor because the computer tells the monitor what to display. So something must have changed when I reinstalled Firefox. I've added a picture below of how the Ticketmaster page loads. It would always show each individual seat. Now most of the empty seats have disappeared along with the line separating each row. Makes it almost impossible to decipher the webpage. The blue dots are seats still for sale. The empty rows should also have dots representing each and every seat, but now only about 50% of the seats actually display. Anyone have any ideas on what is going wrong? Driving me absolutely crazy. Ruined my ability to surf the web. Every page is missing something. Usually separating lines. Any ideas?

centralpark212 於 6 天前 詢問

centralpark212 最近回覆 於 4 天前

My Firefox Browser in my MAC has been replaced with a Developer-Tweaked Firefox Browser. Mozilla is involved in this unauthorized switch?

Repeatedly my Firefox browser is replaced with an insecure, unsafe Firefox Browser. The unsafe browser allows storage of passwords, unchecks my choice to force sites that… (閱讀更多)

Repeatedly my Firefox browser is replaced with an insecure, unsafe Firefox Browser. The unsafe browser allows storage of passwords, unchecks my choice to force sites that are HTTPS, has containers that house webcompat@mozilla.org, pictureinpicture@mozilla.org.xpi, screenshots@mozilla.org.xpi, doh-rollout@mozilla.org.xpi; formautofill@mozilla.org.xpi etcetera.

WANNAKNOW2020 於 4 天前 詢問

Firefox suddenly not responding to Mac Monterey v12.4

I am able to start the Firefox Browser. It pops up and asks for my Primary Password. I type it in and click go, and it seems to take the Password and continue. But aft… (閱讀更多)

I am able to start the Firefox Browser. It pops up and asks for my Primary Password. I type it in and click go, and it seems to take the Password and continue. But after that it is no longer taking input from the MacPro Built in Keyboard. The track pad navigation works fine, but I am unable to click on any box or input any text?? I use Firefox on my other Macs and Phone, but it will not work on this computer. BTW, I recently added Firefox to this computer and it seemed to work find the first couple of times.

rkomisar1 於 4 天前 詢問

PDF radio buttons all selected on printout

Hello, I have a pdf with two either/or Radio Buttons that will deselect one button when the other is checked. It works properly when the pdf is loaded in Firefox when you… (閱讀更多)

Hello, I have a pdf with two either/or Radio Buttons that will deselect one button when the other is checked. It works properly when the pdf is loaded in Firefox when you click on both buttons to test them out. However, when you go to print the pdf after having checked both they will both be checked on the printed version (be it a new pdf export or physical print). This has only started happening within the past week or two. And this does not happen in Chrome or Edge. Please help. Thank you.

st31283511 於 4 天前 詢問

Trying to get the DOM in firefox console

Firefox returns what I think that the window object when I write document in the Firefox console to get the source code. I was trying to get the HTML in the console like … (閱讀更多)

Firefox returns what I think that the window object when I write document in the Firefox console to get the source code. I was trying to get the HTML in the console like Chrome. I'm learning to program and don't know where else to ask. I'm going to let you some pictures, maybe you can understand better. the picture is the return when I write document in the firefox console. sorry, I can't explain better but I'm late to work.

arveloarias 於 4 天前 詢問